Terms & Conditions
This terms and conditions page applies to https://beyondpsychology.eu, https://shop.beyondpsychology.eu and https://heartjourney.beyondpsychology.eu (hereinafter, “us”, “we”, or “https://beyondpsychology.eu”).
The work of Beyond Psychology is not a full replacement of mental- and medical healthcare provided by a psychotherapist or psychiatrist and not yet scientifically reviewed. If you feel like your case is severe and/or influences your life daily and transcends the level of personal growth and self-help, please also seek help in the regular healthcare system, next to working with the tools of Beyond Psychology.
Beyond Psychology takes no responsibility for individual interpretations of her work. You are responsible for your own life and decisions.
Beyond Psychology is part of Myrthe Glasbergen, and is registered as a company in The Netherlands.
Email address: Info@beyondpsychology.eu
KvK: 70185417. BTW/VAT: NL002337781B23.
Guidance: policy individual sessions
Payment policy individual sessions
Before the start of the first session, the full payment of the agreement, confirmed by e-mail, must be made. When this has been done, the agreement is final, and the agreed amount of sessions will take place. When the full payment hasn’t been done before the first session, the first session can’t take place.
When Beyond Psychology and you agreed upon paying in 2 installments, the first installment must be made before the start of the first session, and the second installment must be paid within 1 month after the start of the first session (unless otherwise agreed upon and confirmed by email).
Cancellation policy individual sessions
The client can cancel/reschedule individual sessions under the following conditions:
1. A reserved appointment for an individual session must be canceled by the client at least 48 hours before the start of the appointment.
2. If the appointment is canceled less than 48 hours before the scheduled session, the full amount will be charged.
Canceling and rescheduling an appointment can be done by email: email@example.com.
Myrthe Glasbergen has the right to cancel and reschedule the individual session in case of compelling or unforeseen circumstances, stating reasons, and in consultation with the client.
Policy Membership / HeArt Journey
When you decide to subscribe to our Membership (HeArt Journey) with an annual subscription you will receive access to our online platform and the community app Discord for a maximum of 1 year. After this year you will be asked to join again or to cancel. When you decide to join again you can choose to continue with an annual or monthly subscription.
For the annual subscription of our membership we have a 14-days-money-back-guarantee if you feel like that it’s not a good / right fit for you, or any other personal reason. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after your purchase and you will receive your money back.
When you decide to subscribe to our Membership (HeArt Journey) with a monthly subscription you will receive access to our online platform and the community app Discord for every month that you pay. You can cancel anytime.
How to cancel your membership subscription
1. Go to https://shop.beyondpsychology.eu/my-account/, login with the email address you used to purchase the membership. Then go to my account and click on ‘subscriptions’. Then click on the subscription you would like to cancel. You are then able to cancel the subscription, or;
2. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, email address and the date you would like to cancel your subscription, and we will cancel your subscription for you. Feel free to send us some feedback or a review of your experience, that will definitely help us grow, evolve and improve!
Your annual or monthly subscription will then be canceled for the new month or year and you will loose your access to the platform and our community app. You can always join again if you feel like it.
Do you experience any technical issues? Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.
Delivery time + Shipping method
All our products are digital. This means that you will receive them via email immediately when it’s a downloadable file, e.g. a gift card, PDF or audio file. When it’s a HeArt Reflection, you will receive your product in +/- 1 week, depending on the amount of orders. When you order HeArt Journey, you will receive via email your login details for your own private account which grants you access to the online HeArt Platform: https://heartjourney.beyondpsycholoy.eu/. Receiving this email can take up to 1 day.
Returns / Refund
All digital product sales are final and non-refundable. Please use the contact page if you have any questions or need any help with your purchase.
For the annual subscription of HeArt Journey we have a 14-days-money-back-guarantee if you feel like that it’s not a good / right fit for you, or any other personal reason. Just email email@example.com within 14 days after your purchase and you will receive your money back.
Gift cards have a validity of 1 year, unless otherwise stated. Once the expiration date has expired, it is not possible anymore to exchange a gift card. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for money. Gift cards can’t be used in combination with other discount codes.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website of Beyond Psychology.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use https://beyondpsychology.eu if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Myrthe Glasbergen and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://beyondpsychology.eu. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://beyondpsychology.eu for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://beyondpsychology.eu
Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://beyondpsychology.eu
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://beyondpsychology.eu
Redistribute content from https://beyondpsychology.eu (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Beyond Psychology does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Beyond Psychology, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Beyond Psychology shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Beyond Psychology reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Beyond Psychology a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Beyond Psychology’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.